Saturday, September 21, 2013

Books I've reviewed since June

Never Too Far by Abbi Glines

I gave this 4 Stars.

Blaire was a little annoying in this one. She was always needing reassurance about why Rush wanted to be with her. Of course it all worked out though. Rush was always fighting for her and wouldn't let her give up on them.
I remember getting teary eyed in the first one, but that didn't happen with this one. It was also pretty short.
Its still a great series though.



 MacRieve by Kresley Cole

I gave this one 5 stars!

Not much to say other than:

I LOVED it!!!! This is a must read!





 Affliction (Anita Blake 22) by Laurell K. Hamilton

I was debating on 3.5 stars or 4 stars, so I'll just go with 4 because I'm in a good mood.

Wow. I was pleasantly surprised by this book. I hope this is a new beginning for this series. The last 7 or 8 books were kinda bad. But I love Anita so I couldn't give up on her.
So if you liked the series before Anita's ardeur got out of control, definitely read this one! There are only a couple sex scenes in here, and there's actually a good plot.
The only thing that I was a little disappointed in was the ending. The battle with the big bad vampire was very... easy. I was expecting some more fight out of the evil vamp and he died too easily.

 
Axel by Harper Sloan

I gave it 4 stars

Oh how I love hot alpha males *wipes drool off of face*Axel does not disappoint!
So, if you love this type of hero, read this!





No comments:

Post a Comment